The ATD student conference rate is for students: 1) who are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours per year (or the equivalent of at least half-time) at an accredited university or college OR 2) who are active ATD chapter student members.
Articles in this section
- When is the last day to register for the conference?
- When will a chapter team code be listed in the conference drop-down menu for registration for our chapter members?
- Is there a discount for government employees?
- I'm with an organization from another country -- are there discounts on registrations available to us?
- What meals and breaks are included?
- I'm registered for a preconference certificate program but am arriving after registration closes for the day. How do I get my registration materials?
- I registered after the date to have my credentials mailed -- how do I get my badge?
- I'm a student -- how do I qualify for the student rate?
- How do we send a chapter team to the conference?
- How do I transfer an ATD International Conference Exposition registration to another person?