The ATD student conference rate is for students who are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours per year (or the equivalent of at least half-time) at an accredited university or college, or who are active ATD chapter student members.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for ATD 2020?
- ATD 2020 What is the cancellation policy?
- Do meals come with my registration?
- How do I get a receipt or invoice for my registration?
- How do I get my badge (conference credentials)?
- When will a chapter team code be listed in the conference drop-down menu for our chapter members to register?
- What meals and breaks are included?
- Is there a discount for government employees?
- I'm registered for a preconference certificate program but am arriving after registration closes for the day. How do I get my registration materials?
- How do I qualify for the student rate?