The ATD student conference rate is for students who are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours per year (or the equivalent of at least half-time) at an accredited university or college, or who are active ATD chapter student members.
Articles in this section
- I have not received my badge yet; should I be worried?
- I purchased my ATD 2018 International Conference registration on-site. How do I get a receipt?
- Do you offer a special rate for nonprofit organizations for the International Conference & EXPO?
- When will my badge credentials be mailed?
- When will a chapter team code be listed in the conference drop-down menu for our chapter members to register?
- When is the last day to register for the conference?
- What meals and breaks are included?
- Is there a discount for government employees?
- Are there discounts for international registrants?
- I'm registered for a preconference certificate program but am arriving after registration closes for the day. How do I get my registration materials?