At this time, only online-program attendees receive PDF versions of the participant guides. If you are participating in an online course, you will find the PDF version in the ATD Learning Portal. If you are attending a face-to-face program, you will receive a printed participant guide upon arriving at the program.
Articles in this section
- Is there an exam given at the end of the Certificate course workshop?
- Is there additional information available about the program I'm interested in to help me make a decision on whether or not to attend?
- I am enrolled in an ATD certificate program. Can I get a PDF version of the participant guide for my class?
- Do you offer a course syllabus?
- Can I have the PowerPoint slides for my class?
- Can I have materials, the table of contents, pre-work, post-work, or job aids from a particular course?
- Can I get the course participant guide ahead of time?