All ATD Store orders are processed with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. This software secures online transactions by encrypting all of your personal information, including your credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Articles in this section
- Will sales tax be included in my order?
- What are the requirements for a purchase order (PO)?
- Where can I purchase ATD publications for the purpose of resale in Asia?
- What is ATD's License Agreement pertaining to the receipt of e-documents, such as ATD's PDF products?
- Subscription Faxes
- Shipping fee price adjustment for use of MS in web address
- What are ATD's Shipping Rates and Policies
- Reseller Guidelines
- Response to inquiry about content licensing
- Requirement for free shipping for web orders above $50.