All ATD Store orders are processed with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. This software secures online transactions by encrypting all your personal information, including your credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Articles in this section
- Will sales tax be included in my order?
- What are the requirements for a purchase order (PO)?
- Where can I purchase ATD publications for the purpose of resale in Asia?
- What is ATD's license agreement pertaining to the receipt of e-documents, such as ATD's PDF products?
- Subscription Faxes
- Reseller Guidelines
- Response to Inquiry About Content Licensing
- Requirement for Free Shipping for Web Orders More Than $50
- Is it safe to pay online with a credit card?
- I recently received an ATD Press publication, which I thought would include a CD-ROM that contained electronic handouts and presentation slides. However, no CD-ROM was shipped with my order. How do I obtain this from ATD?