Once you complete your program and receive your certificate (if applicable), your course will be listed in the “transcript” section of the Learning Portal. You will still be able to “launch” your program as long as your course materials are available.
Articles in this section
- Why does my completion status in the Learning Portal show as incomplete?
- My program disappeared from my home page in the Learning Portal.
- I want to print my Participant Guide and other course materials. How can I do so from the ATD Learning Portal?
- I registered for a program, but I do not see the course listed on my home page when I log in to the Learning Portal.
- I never received the email with my certificate.
- I never received an email with instructions for logging in to the Learning Portal.
- I attended the program and I can’t print my certificate.
- I have an ATD account, but I forgot my password.
- I don't have a td.org account. How can I access the Learning Portal to fulfill my program requirements?
- I attended all sessions of my program. Why haven't I received my completion email or my certificate?