As part of our commitment to our members around the world, we want to make sure our offerings are beneficial and also delivered in meaningful ways. After a year-long analysis that included member feedback, we’ve determined that mailing physical copies of TD magazine to our international members (outside of the United States and Canada) is not consistently reliable, and this has been frustrating for many of you. Our intent was to provide a better member experience, and unfortunately, in many cases, this has not occurred. To address this, we are introducing a new international membership level that will keep all of your current benefits intact, with the exception of mailing the physical copy of TD magazine to you.
Articles in this section
- Who is eligible for International membership?
- Why are the membership benefits changing?
- How do ATD members access the digital TD magazine?
- When does the International Membership take effect?
- What are the benefits of International membership?
- Can I purchase a print subscription to TD magazine?
- How much does the International membership cost?