As we expand our program offerings to serve talent development professionals in various parts of the world, we want to adhere to best practices in the local or regional market for training and professional development. Internationally based programs may include unique venues, additional days in the classroom, and/or meals to accommodate local customs and expectations.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I register with you (ATD) for educational programs held outside the United States?
- Is the content the same as I would receive in the United States?
- Who teaches your educational programs internationally?
- Why are the prices for ATD programs held internationally sometimes different from programs held in the United States?
- How do I register for educational programs held outside the United States?
- Do you teach educational programs in other languages?
- How can I have one of your educational programs brought to my region?
- Do you offer educational programs outside the United States?