The ATD Master Trainer Program™ is an enhanced certificate program, based on the Training Delivery Area of Expertise (AOE) in the ATD Competency Model. This unique program is a combination of a training event and assessment component; offering in-depth instructional guidance to participants needing to develop or strengthen their foundational mastery in delivering engaging and effective training. The ATD Master Trainer Program is a great way for professionals to prove their ability in this one area of expertise. The CPLP® is a comprehensive training and development certification, based on a breadth of all of the AOEs in the ATD Competency Model. CPLP certification represents a high level of professional achievement and competence across multiple areas and involves passing two rigorous assessments (a multiple choice exam and a work product project). There is no required curriculum for CPLP certification. However, CPLP preparation materials are offered and candidates are encouraged to use them as part of their preparation. Achieving the CPLP credential validates proficiency across a number of AOEs, and demonstrates exceptional commitment and dedication to the training and development profession. Becoming CPLP certified makes you a leader as well as a role model in the training and development community.
Articles in this section
- What meals and breaks are included in the TechKnowledge Conference?
- What is the TechKnowledge cancellation policy?
- Who are the TechKnowledge keynote speakers?
- The answer to my question isn’t here. Who can help me?
- What is the dress code for the TechKnoweldge conference?
- I’m registered for a preconference certificate program during TechKnowledge. When will I receive my certificate?
- How do I find the overall TechKnowledge conference schedule?
- What is the dress code for the International Conference and Exposition?
- How many attendees will be participating in TechKnowledge?
- Volunteer requests for International Conference.