Regarding the Skills Application Exam, candidates will choose one of three Areas of Expertise (AOEs) in which to test: Instructional Design, Training Delivery, or Managing Learning Programs. Candidates will select one AOE to test in and cannot change this selection unless they reapply to the program.
Articles in this section
- Will the name of the credential change from CPLP to something else?
- Why was global mindset content added to the CPLP exams?
- Where can I find more details about the 2016 program?
- Why did ATD Certification Institute add global to the CPLP credential?
- Where can I access the Competency Model?
- What does this mean for current candidates?
- What is the CPLP?
- What does the change to the Work Product format mean for current CPLP credential holders?
- What does the addition of global mindset content mean for CPLP credential holders?
- What CPLP testing policies are changing in 2016?