The Chapter Incentive Program (ChIP) code can be found by looking up the chapter on the chapter locator at www.td.org/chapterlocator. The ChIP code is always "CH" followed by a four-digit number.
Articles in this section
- Which local chapter is closest to me?
- What is my chapter’s (Chapter Incentive Program) ChIP code?
- What is the cost for local chapter membership?
- I forgot to enter my Chapter Incentive Program (ChIP) code; can my chapter still get credit for the transaction?
- If I join my local chapter, do I still receive the benefits of ATD membership, such as free access to research reports or discounts on ATD products or services?
- How do I set up a chapter corporate team for the conference?
- Does my ATD membership include chapter membership?
- How can I find the contact info for the president of my local chapter?
- How do I contact my local chapter?
- I would like to speak at other chapters. How do I do that?