The Chapter Incentive Program (ChIP) is a revenue-sharing program that offers chapters an opportunity to earn additional revenue. For a full list of products that qualify for ChIP, tips to help you maximize ChIP revenue for your chapter, and FAQs, please visit ChIP webpagewww.td.org/cChip.
Articles in this section
- Where can my chapter purchase ATD-branded merchandise?
- Where can I find the latest news and updates for chapter leaders?
- Where can chapter leaders view ATD chapter logos?
- Where can chapter leaders download ATD chapter logos?
- What ATD education programs will be coming to our chapter area?
- What support does ATD provide to chapter leaders?
- What qualifies for Chapter Incentive Program (ChIP) commissions and when are these paid?
- We would like to modify our chapter logo. Is that OK?
- We have new board members—how do I notify ATD?
- I’m interested in starting a new ATD chapter—what do I do?