ATD is not an accrediting body for continuing education units (CEUs) and therefore can’t provide accredited CEUs for chapter programs. Chapters that want to pursue CEUs should contact the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Articles in this section
- Where can my chapter purchase ATD-branded merchandise?
- Where can I find the latest news and updates for chapter leaders?
- Where can chapter leaders view ATD chapter logos?
- Where can chapter leaders download ATD chapter logos?
- What ATD education programs will be coming to our chapter area?
- What qualifies for Chapter Incentive Program (ChIP) commissions and when are these paid?
- We would like to modify our chapter logo. Is that OK?
- We have new board members—how do I notify ATD?
- I’m interested in starting a new ATD chapter—what do I do?
- How can my chapter request free ATD marketing materials?