Certificates for both face-to-face and online programs will be issued directly from the ATD Learning Portal upon successful completion of the program. All participants must meet the attendance requirements and complete a post-course evaluation in the Learning Portal before receiving a certificate. Certificates are issued through email and are also available in your transcript in the Learning Portal.
Articles in this section
- What is the cancellation/transfer policy for ATD Certificate Programs?
- What are the laptop requirements for an ATD class?
- Who should attend ATD Certificate Programs?
- I missed several sessions of my online certificate program. Can I still receive my certificate?
- I recently attended an ATD certificate program; when can I expect to receive my certificate?
- How long will the recordings of online sessions be available for viewing?
- I am interested in hosting a certificate program on-site at my organization. Whom should I contact for more information?
- Do I have to attend all of the sessions of online certificate programs in order to receive the certificate of completion and CEU's?
- Do face-to-face programs require a laptop for participation
- Can I have my certificate mailed to me?