Certificates for both face-to-face and online programs will be issued directly from the ATD Learning Portal upon successful completion of the program. All participants must meet the attendance requirements and complete a post-course evaluation in the Learning Portal before receiving a certificate. Certificates are issued through email and are also available in your transcript in the Learning Portal.
Articles in this section
- Can I have my certificate mailed to me?
- Do face-to-face programs require a laptop for participation?
- Do I have to attend all the sessions of online certificate programs to receive the certificate of completion and CEUs?
- How long will the recordings of online sessions be available for viewing?
- I am interested in hosting a certificate program on-site at my organization. Whom should I contact for more information?
- I recently attended an ATD certificate program; when can I expect to receive my certificate?
- What are the laptop requirements for an ATD class?
- What is the cancellation and transfer policy for ATD certificate programs?
- Who should attend ATD Certificate Programs?
- What is the attendance policy for Certificates?