Hover over your profile photo and name in the upper-right corner of TD.org, and click on My Account in the drop-down menu. Then select the “My Downloads” link on the left navigation bar. Your downloads are arranged with articles and case studies in the first section. Books, TD at Work, TD magazine, and research reports follow in the next section. You may need to scroll down to see all of your downloads and publications.
Articles in this section
- How do I renew my ATD membership?
- How do I update the information in my ATD member profile?
- How do I set my email preferences?
- How do I access my downloaded materials?
- How do I claim my digital member benefits (e-books, TD at Work, and research reports)?
- How do I access my online member benefits?
- How can I get my copy of TD magazine?
- How much does it cost to become a member?
- How can I register for the International E Membership?
- Why is a date required when entering my education for student membership?