Participant substitutions may be made prior to the conference by the person or representative of the organization who paid for the registration by submitting a written request to ATD at firstname.lastname@example.org. On-site substitutions must be accompanied with proof of the original registration payment and a note from the person it’s being transferred from. If an ATD member transfers a registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must pay the difference between the ATD member and nonmember rate at the time of the transfer.
Articles in this section
- The answer to my question isn’t here. Who can help me?
- Are any of the Core 4 sessions recorded?
- How many attendees will be participating in Core 4?
- What is the dress code for the conference?
- How do I find the overall conference schedule?
- Can my company get a discounted registration if we bring a group?
- What meals and breaks are included?
- How do I get my badge and credentials?
- How do I cancel a conference registration?
- What is the cancellation policy?